Brush on Block
Brush on Block
Brush on Block is a broad-spectrum SPF 30 mineral powder sunscreen with no chemical sunscreen ingredients. This portable sun protective brush offers a mess-free, on-the-go solution that can be applied on quickly and is safe for everyone, including those with sensitive skin and children 6 months and older.
Features & Benefits
- Apply and reapply with ease
- Perfect for all your everyday activities
- Can be worn over or under makeup
- Safe for children and those with sensitive skin
- Goes on translucent – won’t affect your normal skin tone
- Great for scalp, part lines and thinning hair
- No greasy texture, messy hands or white residue
- Won’t run or sting your eyes
- Sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Will not soak into clothes, upholstery or sports equipment
- Small, portable self-dispensing brush – put it in your bag and go
- Paraben, PABA and phthalate free
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
Brush on Block Instructions
- Brush on Block is housed in a self-dispensing brush. The powder flows through the brush and out the head of the brush.
- When you receive the brush, it will be in the “close” position. Remove the top cap and slide the plastic sleeve all the way down to uncover the brush head. Turn the bottom cartridge slightly (about 1/2″) until you feel a click (don’t keep turning it or you will unscrew the cartridge completely). Now the brush is in the “open” position and the powder should flow through the brush to the brush head.
- Hold the brush in your hand and flick your wrist (like you would do with a glass thermometer) until you see the minerals in the brush head. Apply liberally to face, neck, chest and hands.
- For smaller areas around the eyes and nose, slide the sleeve halfway up the brush for more a precise application.
- Turn the bottom of the container to the right back to the “close” position and replace the cover when not in use.
- Your brush may be washed with brush cleaner or mild soap or shampoo.
- To clean with brush cleaner, spray each side of the brush with cleaner (2-4 sprays), gently tissue off residue and let it air dry.
- To clean with soap or shampoo, remove the powder cartridge (hold the top of the brush with one hand and the bottom of the brush with the other; twist the bottom cartridge to the left until it unscrews; set aside).
- Hold brush sideways under running water. Keeping the brush horizontal, apply a small amount of shampoo or gentle soap onto the brush and rub it with your fingers. Rinse horizontally under running water.
- Squeeze the brush to remove excess water and allow to dry overnight on its side. Once thoroughly dry, screw bottom powder cartridge back on.
Visit us at Bella Body Medical Spa in located in Yardley of Bucks County, PA if you are interested in this quick, easy, and effective method of sun protection to shield your skin from the sun’s damaging rays.